Montag, 9. Juli 2007

two perspectives...

Glasgow v America

If this had happened in a US airport, compared to Glasgow...

Eyewitness accounts.

America:Oh my God! There was a man on fire, he was running about, I just ran for my life.. I thought I was gonna die, he got so close to me!
Glasgow: Cunt wis running aboot on fire, so a ran up n gave him a good boot, then decked him.

America: I just wanna get home, away from here. I just wanna get home, I thought I was gonna die!
Glasgow: Here, Shug, am no leaving here till am oan a fuckin' plane!

America: There was pandemonium, people were running in all directions, we didn't know what was happening thought I was gonna die!
Glasgow: Fuck this fir a kerry oan, moan we ll get a pint in.

America: We thought he was gonna blow us all up he had a gas canister, and was trying to get into his trunk, I thought we were gonna die, I just ran for my life.
Glasgow: A swaggered by the motor that wis on fire, and the dafty couldnae even open his boot, he wis in fire annaw so a ran up n gave him a good boot to the baws.

America: There was this huge explosion, it sounded like war, I thought I was gonna die!
Glasgow: There wis a bang, yi know when yi throw BO basher intae a fire? It wis like that.

America: I'm too traumatised even to speak, I thought I was gonna die!
Glasgow: Here mate, gies 2 minutes till a phone ma auld dear, if am gonna be oan the telly a want her tae tape it.

Keine Kommentare: